How to install
- Elemental Arrows Mod 1.2.4,
- TooManyItems Mod 1.2.4,
- and Modloader 1.2.4
on Minecraft version 1.2.4:
Text Guide and Download Link
- Download and extract the mod files into temporary folders
- Download all 3 mods here (On the page, click File, Download)
- Extract “Elemental Arrows + Modloader + TooManyItems 1.2.4.zip” into a temporary folder (you can create a new folder in your Documents folder for this.)
- Backup your .minecraft folder.
- Click Start, type %appdata% and press Enter.
- Copy the .minecraft folder somewhere safe like your Desktop.
- Open the minecraft.jar file within %appdata%/.minecraft/bin/
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the bin folder inside.
- Open the minecraft.jar file with 7-Zip, WinRAR, or WinZip. (Right-click the file, look for the 7-Zip or WinRAR option and select the Open Archive sub-option. You can also use the Open With menu.)
- Delete the META-INF folder. Important!
- Copy the mod files from within their subfolders into minecraft.jar.
Then play the mods by launching Minecraft!
Shortlink to this page: http://tinyurl.com/lightningarrows