How to Share a Dropbox Folder ( Tutorial )
- Launch the Dropbox website.
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Click New Shared Folder.
- Choose either “Create and share a new folder” or “Share an existing folder”.
- Type in the Dropbox email of the person with whom you want to share the folder.
- When they accept your share request, the shared folder will automatically show up in their Dropbox and sync. Both of you can edit and access the contents of the folder.
- You cannot share a folder that is contained within another shared folder.
- You cannot share a folder inside your Public folder.
- Anyone you share a folder with can in turn share it with anyone else they want.
- If you and the person you are sharing with both edit the same file simultaneously, it will save two copies and not attempt to merge them.